Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cafe Escapes Review

 I have the great pleasure of being a BzzAgent.

What is a BzzAgent you ask?  Well . . . by being a BzzAgent I get to have the experience of trying new products and services when they are first being marketed.  I then give my honest review and promote those products that I like.  Oftentimes, BzzAgent will send me full-sized products, samples and coupons.  They tailor the items that they send me based on my profile and quick surveys that I complete.

What does it take to become a BzzAgent?  Nothing, really.  It's free!  All they want from you is your honest opinion.  Check it out . . .www.bzzagent.com.

Recently, BzzAgent sent me some product from the new Cafe Escapes line of Kcups.




I love my Keurig brewer!  (I actually got introduced to the Keurig brewer through House Party, but that's a different story.)   I like the ability that I have with my Keurig brewer to brew a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea at a whim.  I love that I can brew iced coffee and iced tea in the summer.  So I was very excited to try the Cafe Escapes line of Kcups that BzzAgent sent my way.


My samples!

I was sent samples of their Chai Latte, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Vanilla and Cafe Caramel.  I also received samples of their Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoas.  My family and I have tried them all and enjoyed them all greatly.

I was already a big fan of their Chai Latte and Cafe Mocha.  Their Cafe Vanilla was very yummy and a good substitute for a cappuccino.  Their Cafe Caramel is to die for.  I just needed some salt to make it like a salty caramel from that famous store down the street!

The kids enjoyed the hot cocoas the other day after I made them walk home in the cold!  With the added marshmallows, they finished their drinks in no time.  I do have to admit, since I usually make my hot cocoa with milk, that these were not quite as creamy, but at least I didn't have to worry about burning any milk in my pan.

Waiting to be warmed up!

All in all, the Cafe Escapes line is a big hit!  I certainly plan on replenishing my supply of Cafe Escapes Kcups and the $2 coupons that I was provided will definitely help.  

Are you a BzzAgent already?  What great products have you tried?  If not, what are you waiting for?!  Go check it out!

Need a coupon?  Just ask!

Disclosure:  BzzAgent sent me samples and coupons to review this product.  No other compensation was received.  My review and opinions are my own, as always.


1 comment: