Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth . . .

And the songs continue . . .

Liam had an eventful night tonight.  He is now sporting a mouth most hockey players would envy, courtesy of Conor.  Nothing like some brotherly love!


 

In reality, Liam's two front teeth have been dangling in the wind for quite some time now.  I've been threatening to pull them for the last month. So, Liam has been keeping a wide berth around me.  It is amazing to me that he has been able to eat at all.  Especially since all I've been giving him are apples!

But, tonight Liam's mouth met up with Conor's elbow and the first tooth was knocked out.  I then managed to convince Liam that pulling the second one would stop the steady stream of blood flow.  He bought it!

Hence, the endless track of Christmas songs continue in my head.

Hopefully the tooth fairy remembers to visit tonight.

And I actually thought that I would have trouble with finding enough fodder for my blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment