Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy procrastination

Who starts a blog two weeks before Christmas?
Someone who is incredibly organized with a lot of time on their hands, of course!  Someone who has sent out their Christmas cards (no!), decorated the house (no!), completed their shopping and wrapping (no!, no!) and done a ton of wonderful baking (no!).  Not me, of course.
Instead, I sit here and dream of all of the other things I could be doing instead of all of the above.  So, let's start a blog!
Besides, I need the sheer panic of the boys starting winter break to realize that it is time to get started. 
Oh, I lie.  I have done a fair amount of on-line shopping.  Now, I am anxiously awaiting the UPS and Fed-Ex men.  I look forward to their arrival in the evening just about as much as hubby's arrival home.  But I keep waiting!
Sweet procrastination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment