Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cravebox - Resolutions

I opted in and received the January Resolutions Cravebox which arrived for me on the 11th.

My banged up box
From their site: "Cravebox is a wildly popular product discovery service that puts extraordinary and crave-worthy products into the hands of our curious, adventurous and fun-seeking Members. Our Cravebox Curators pack up handsome and hefty boxes filled with the latest new products, gadgets, supplies and offers focused around a theme, activity, occasion or hobby that our Members love."

First looks!
I started with Cravebox over a year ago when they were in their beta-phase through SheSpeaks.  Initially they were a monthly beauty subscription box which eventually morphed into a themed box for purchase.  Boxes cost from $13 - 15 and are an opt-in drawing.  They recently started a "series" option where you can automatically receive all of the boxes in a certain theme, such as dog lovers, book lovers, etc.


All of the goodies!
This box came jam packed!  The goods:



Tea with coupon
Celestial Seasons Metabo Balance Tea (2 bags) with coupon:  I've already had this tea and liked it a lot.  Even better there was 2 tea bags!


Reduced calorie soda
A&W Ten and 7UP Ten:  I have a big addiction to diet soda.  It's a problem, I'm aware of it.  Both of these taste great!

Wholly Guacamole chip clip and coupon for free product.
Cocoa Via samples
Wholly Guacamole Free Product Coupon and Chip Clip:  I love this product for when I don't have time to make homemade guacamole.  Chip clips are always in demand in this house.

Cocoa Via (4 samples and 20% off code):  "You. Renewed"  From the Cravebox website:  "The cocoa flavanols in CocoaVia® cocoa extract supplement are scientifically proven to help support cardiovascular health by helping maintain healthy circulation."  I'll give it a try but doubt that I'll end up buying any online.

SunRype bars
4 SunRype bars:  I received four bars in various flavors.  I love that these are "100% fruit" bars and only 120 calories.  A good afternoon snack.

Pantene Moisture Whip
Mary Kay eye cream
Pantene Moisture Whip:  A travel-sized sample, this is essentially a hydrating mousse, which my hair will certainly appreciate this time of year!

Mary Kay Timewise Repair Eye Cream:  I believe this is a full-sized product (!) and it claims to restore a youthful appearance.  I'm game!

Zone Perfect bar
Perfectly Simple by Zone Perfect Bar and Coupon:  I love Zone Perfect bars.  This one has 10 grams of protein and is gluten free.  Another good snack!

Also, not pictured, was a free product coupon for a Smart Ones by Weight Watchers item.  In addition to meals they also carry desserts!  Yes, I opted for the dessert!

All-in-all a great box for $15.  I received products that I already love and use and some that I have never heard of and look forward to trying.

Have you received any of Cravebox's boxes?  Do you like this concept?  Check them out:  www.cravebox.com.  Membership is free!


Disclosure:  My Cravebox subscription was purchased by me.  I receive no compensation for my review.  All opinions are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment