Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Adventures in feeding, parenting and generally managing a household of five boys

Monday, January 28, 2013

Klutch Club - January

I received my second KLUTCHwomen box on Friday last week.  This month's theme was Healthy Weight Management box (filled with products to help you reach your goals).

Shoe box sized box


I first signed up for Klutch Club during a promotion last month.  I believe I received that first box for around $9 total ($1 for the box with $8 shipping).  I liked the box enough to continue with it for at least another month.

Klutch Club is a monthly subscription box that sends "$50 of the best healthy snacks, supplements, fitness programs, personal care products and more delivered monthly for less than $18".  Subscriptions start at $18 for a month to month order and decrease based on your level of commitment.  You chose between a women's and a men's box.



First looks
The box came filled with products!

Lots of stuff!

Ginger People Ginger Chews - this looks like a full sized product with 8 pieces of chewy ginger candy.  Ginger is good for motion sickness and is a nice spicy-sweet candy.  Yum!

Bach Rescue Remedy Gum - another full sized product (17 pieces) of a orange and elderflower natural stress relief homeopathic medicine.  I should be chewing this by the box full come 3pm!

Madecasse Chocolate - 2 squares of their 80% cocoa chocolate for "an all-natural sweetness fix".  I'm always happy with chocolate!

Candy, gum and chocolate

FRS Healthy Slim Chews - Strawberry melon flavored chews (28 count) that provide appetite control and sustained natural energy.  The directions state to eat 2 chews 30 - 60 minutes before each of your two primary meals of the day. This is also a full sized product.  I'm willing to give this a try!!

EAS Lean 15 Bar - one bar in chocolate peanut butter designed for post-workout snacking, it provides 15gm of protein.  "Get lean and toned".  Post-workout snacks are always a hard thing for me to remember (and oh so important) and this may make it easier.

Chews and protein bar

Snikiddy Eat Your Vegetables Chips - a single serving of sea salt flavored vegetable chips.  These chips provide a full serving of vegetables.  I can't wait to try them!  I wonder if they would go over well with the boys?!

Scheckter's Organic Energy Drink - one can of an organic energy drink that states that it gives your body a boost naturally without the chemicals, shakes and heart palpitations.  I'm not a big fan of energy drinks (other than diet Coke), but I'll try one can.

Chips and a drink

TurboFire's Greatest Hits Cardio DVD - 30 minutes of intense cardio conditioning.  I have never really gotten into work-out DVDs.  I may have to watch this on the couch!

Extras:  Hypnosis Network's free session plus 20% off,  LeBootCamp weight loss program $25 off the 1-month open plan and Pro Compression $20 gift card.  I don't really count these as being toward the value of the box, as you have to spend money to use them.  Mark has been complaining of calf tenderness with running, so I may try the Pro Compression socks for him.  The others, probably not.

DVD and extras

Klutch Club also comes with a nice brochure that describes the products in the box.


All-in-all I've been happy with Klutch Club.  I think I will give it a few more months.  I think it is a good value and I like the variety of products I've received.  

Do you get any sports or fitness related boxes that you really like?   Want to try Klutch Club:  www.klutchclub.com

Disclosure:  I paid for my Klutch Club subscription myself.  This is my honest review.  I have received no compensation.  All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment